Questions to ask yourself:
- Are you compliant with HIPAA and HITECH Security Rules?
- What are your risks associated with protecting ePHI?
- What do you need to do to maintain security and compliance on a continuous basis?
ROCs provides coaching in the area of HIPAA Security, specific to hospice. Does your hospice know and understand the HIPAA Security Rule? How about the HITECH Act? Red Flags Rule? Many hospices do not, and many others think they do but an assessment shows otherwise. Of course, you need to be sure. Non-compliance can carry civil and criminal penalties.
- HIPAA Security Assessment to ascertain the true state of your implementation of the Rule
- HIPAA Security training for your HIPAA Security Official and/or staff
- Assistance in the development of your policies, procedures, and processes
- Guidance through your Risk Assessment and Security Evaluation
ROCs can provide your organization with a complete security assessment as required under the HIPAA specifications. This includes on-site interviews with personnel, system analysis, policy and procedure review, and remediation suggestions. ROCs provides a detailed report in addition to a breakdown executive summary showing your HIPAA security posture compared to each of the required and addressable implementation specifications. ROCs can help you create and/or execute a corrective action plan.
ROCs can consult with your organization on specific parts of the Security Rule or security practices currently in place within your organization relative to compliance. We can partner with you to achieve compliance and guide you through the remediation plan. ROCs can provide continuous monitoring. We develop a plan to monitor compliance as regulations, people, processes, applications and technology change to insure compliance and security is maintained throughout the future.
Want to expedite your path to compliance? Use ROCs HIPAA Security coaching to get you there in record speed.